Saturday, September 8, 2007

She wants us to do what? Saturday, September 8th, 2007

Website of the day - http://www.cafemom.com/ A site almost like myspace dedicated to moms. There's a bunch of really cool things you can do one here and I've met a lot of really cool moms on here. My name on there is Mommy_Jenn :)

News comment of the day - http://tv.msn.com/tv/fall07/newshows?GT1=7703
I hate watching most things on T.V. in fact I don't have cable. But the list for new and returning shows are up. Anything worth my time?
Aliens In America - NO
Back To You - NO
Hmmm, nothing so far. Lets skip ahead...
Private Practice - OH GOD NO
Search For the Next Elvira - WHAT THE.... NO!
*sigh* Good thing I don't waste my money with cable. I think I'm going to stick with Food Network, TLC, and my three favorite shows ever, Heroes, CSI VEGAS, and House.

Quote of the day -
'There are two types of peope - those who come into a room and say, "Well, Here I am!" and those who come in and say, "Ah, there you are!" '
by Frederick L. Collins

So Isaac decided to sleep a little more last night. So I'm not so tired, and now that Christopher is feeling a little better, he was able to help out a little. Thank goodness! :) I still don't think Isaac is feeling better today though, he's been really grouchy. I mean REALLY grouchy. Couldn't really do much today, other then clean the house. His naps were short and so was his temper. I am trying keeping him in his own room tonight, maybe being in the same room made it hard to sleep? Who knows, it sure makes it hard for me to sleep! I don't know, I don't want to complain I just feel so bad and helpless when Isaac cries no stop for so long. :(

Had an interesting phone call from Christopher's Mom tonight. Now remember, no matter how irritated I get with her, or what ever, she's still my soon to be Mother In Law and I do like her. It's just sometimes she does things that make no sense to me. Any ways, she calls Christopher up and tells him that she found a better deal on a place blah blah blah with some details that I missed [was trying to bathe Isaac and our friend Jeff was over]. Well first off I made it clear to Christopher that our 12 month lease isn't up - we got that money from my parents - and there is no way in hell after only being here 6 months and having a 4 month old child that I am going to attempt another move right now. So then she slips out that Michele [Christopher's sister - well one of them] is moving out and that means there will be two rooms open in their house. Excuse me, what? Yes she wanted us three to move in with them. Yes the rent would be a lot cheaper, but why would two 23 year olds who just started their own life together in their own place and had a child would want to move in a crowded house with parents? It's crazy, we enjoy our freedom not so much being poor but we pay our bills. I was appalled.. Speachless in fact. So after Christopher said no I resume bathing Isaac when I hear him start to argue with her over the phone. Ouch. Keeping my distance now, staying out of this one. It is very, VERY rare for me to hear Christopher get into an argument with his Mom. So yeah, interesting tid-bit of the day... *sigh* It will go away in a few days. We appreciate the offer and the help, but I know we can manage on our own. I'm not going into any more details to what I over heard on the phone... Too personal, sorry. :)

So it's been a week since Christopher bought Guitar Hero II for the XBOX 360, and let me say if you have a PS2 or XBOX 360 this game is a must have. It is awesome. I'm on medium skill right now and Christopher is about to graduate to high skill, I'm so affraid to see what those look like , hehe.

That pretty much wraps up my day, long and stressful. Hopefully this is all a phase and will pass. Have a good evening.

No comments: