Friday, September 7, 2007

TGIF? I think not! Friday September 7th, 2007

Website of the day - www.homestarrunner.com OLD SCHOOL! I used to religiously watch every single thing on this site, kinda miss it. Maybe I will skip the rest of this post and go watch some... just kidding :)

News comment of the day - http://entertainment.msn.com/news/article.aspx?news=274750&GT1=7701
Another wonderful, partial celebrity dies... thats two days in a row now. How depressing. She was a wonderful writer - author of A Wrinkle In Time.

Quote of the day -
'The third rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first rate mind is only happy when it is thinking.
by A.A. Milne

Another sleepless night. *sigh* When will it end. I was really starting to enjoy my full nights sleep. The doctor gave me a bunch of really good excuses to why Isaac could be doing this.. Do I believe him? Hell no. Issac's excuse - 'Mommy you aren't allowed to sleep, you have to make sure the nature sounds on my swing are on ALL night, that I get fed every 2 hours and well you aren't allowed to sleep okay!' Baby rules are very strict and very easy to understand.

1. If I am taking a nap, and you want to take a nap its not going to happen. Why? Because I will wake up right when you start to fall asleep.
2. I'm allowed to eat when ever I want, I cry you feed me. You on the other hand, go ahead and try to enjoy that sandwich you just worked so hard to make, because half way through it I will wake up and you won't be allowed to finish it.
3. Homework to do? Your funny! I don't feel like napping today.
4. Cleaning to do? Again you are just too funny, I still don't feel like napping today.
5. I will always scream and cry through your favorite T.V. show.
6. You have a friend over! Awe I'm going to be so cute make you think I'm going to take a nap, everything's quiet, he/she is comfortable on the couch, then BAM I'm not tired any more. In fact, my tummy hurts so I'm going to spit up all over you and then cry until your friend isn't comfortable any more.
7. You go to a friend's house and take me... I won't sleep.
8. I like making urine art on the wall
9. You and Daddy are absolutely forbidden to have dinner together.
10. Look at me, I am finally down for a nap, I'm cute and I'm quiet... GO ahead sniff that air..
You are not going to like what I just made for you in my diaper.

It is all true. Those 10 rules is Isaac. I love him so much, don't forget that.
So any ways, he is definately not feeling well today, my Mom noticed it while watching him today. I feel bad, I know why he feels sick, stupid vaccine shots yesterday. But yet he's not feeling well and he won't take a good nap. Me on the other hand, am exhausted and can't take a nap. Christopher is home yet again today and thankfully his back is feeling better. As much as I like seeing him so much, we can't afford him to take off any more work. I think one of my issues is that my allergies are killing me or I'm catching a cold. Gosh I hope I'm not catching a cold, I'd be so mad!!!

Other wise my day is slow and un eventful like always, which is okay, uneventful means rest! Must go finish dinner now, hopefully Isaac will be feeling better tomorrow and maybe just maybe he will sleep tonight. I'm going to try and get him to start sleeping in his crib. :) Good luck me! Have a good weekend!

No comments: