Thursday, September 6, 2007

It keeps getting better! Thursday September 6th, 2007

Website of the day - http://www.ani-magic.net/ Its a nerdy Japanese anime and video game convention, and darn straight I go every year, in fact... I work for it! :) It is almost that time of year again, and I am a busy woman getting everything put together for it. Being a director is a lot of hard work.

News comment of the day - http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/08-31-07_2?GT1=7701
The summer movie hits are in, and there are a few on here that shocked me. Hairspray was on that list? Give me a break, the original was bad, the broadway show was bad, why on earth would you want to make another one certainly with the cool John Travolta playing a what? WOMAN?!?!? Give me a break. Of course Simpsons is on here, I haven't gone to go see it yet, but I haven't seen one episode of the Simpsons that I hated, this will be on the top of the list for Netflix. Evan All Mighty... do I even have to comment? They went into the red with this one, a shocker? NO.

Quote of the day -
'Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule'
by Stephen King

So another early morning wake up call from Isaac wanting to eat and waking up every 2 hours after that, I was glad I went to bed a little early last night. Ugh. Doctors appointment. Fun. Doctor checks him. 15 pounds 13 ounces, 23 inches long. My baby is really getting big, no wonder I'm loosing weight faster then I thought, every time I pick that child up its like working out! Healthy baby, he gets his shots and he's pissed off. Home we go, and a very VERY long nap. After waking and playing for a little he's exhausted again, time for food and another nap... another long nap. At this point the day was turning dull and boring. True to the very end. After dinner Isaac wakes from his nap to eat and play for a whole 5 minutes before he becomes totally pissed off again, and he stays in this pissed off state until well after 9PM when I FINALLY got him to bed. Poor guy, I hate taking him in for shots, its so hard on everyone.

Got a call from Christopher's Mom today [no she didn't want to feed him more pancakes LOL]. Her sister admitted herself into the hospital thinking that she had Appendicitis, thankfully it wasn't that, but, unfortunately she has cists on her ovaries. Which isn't as bad, put still very painful. So i am assuming that the hospital is going to help her get rid of them. If I hear anything else, I will post it. But I am sure every one is in bed by now.

My brother has finally got two job interviews this week, one today down in Chatsworth for a Home Security company and one in a neighboring town to Chatsworth on Friday for some aeronautical thingy. I don't know, Kyle sounds really interested in the one Friday so I really hope he gets that job! :) I haven't heard from him all day, so I have no idea how his interview went, but hopefully when I get over there tomorrow to pick up Isaac [my Mom watches him while I clean Katie's parent's house] that he's home from his second interview and I can harass him on how it went! :)

Maybe tomorrow will be a little more interesting, today ended slowly and with me being bored to tears. I'm glad the weather is starting to cool down, with Isaac being so young its hard to go any where, and I feel trapped inside the apartment a lot, but its not like I have anywhere to go any ways, most of my friends are complete flakes at the moment. Eh, oh well. G'nite!

No comments: