Tuesday, September 4, 2007

3 Day Weekends are a Blast - Tuesday September 4th, 2007

So now I have two blogs, my Mommyblogzors and now this one, my randomblogzors. This one will be cool things I find, my opinions on things that are going on, things that are happening with me, etc etc.

So first on the list:
my site of the day - www.bash.org If you get offended easily, don't go there. This site is a bunch of IRC Quotes and conversations that are absolutely hilarious!

news comment of the day - category 5 hurricane Felix heading for United States.... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20546847/?GT1=10357
This one yet sad is amusing to me because the worse hurricane this season is named the same as my cat, who like the hurricane destroys everything in its path >.<

quote of the day - 'when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth' Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

So I have decided that driving down below for school 3 days a week after having a child and being incredibly poor is a bad idea, I just finished doing all the paper work to finish my schooling online, still thru ITT Tech, but this way all my papers and books get mailed to my door, and I don't have to spend 100 bucks on gas and food a week just to learn some stuff that most of it I will never EVER use again. I still haven't decided if I am going to get my Real Estate License or not yet, I still have more research to do on it. With my main schooling being Marketing, it might not be a bad road to take, but with all my Ani-Magic experience too, what if one day I wanted to I don't know run my own convention, or switch over to being an events planner, or something like that. You know what my problem is, I have an interest in too many things. I like the event planning, real estate perks my interest, I love kids, I love to read. The list goes on. If only I could have that darn little device that Hermoine had in the 3rd Harry Potter book that she could go back in time and take like 2-3 classes at one time. I could do everything I wanted to do! Well, maybe LOL!!
I was really hoping that this 3 day weekend was going to be a nice way to relax and just spend some time with Christopher and Isaac.... Well I did get to spend time with them, but not all of it was relaxing. Christopher finally had enough of me figuring out what to cook for dinner at the last minute and going to the grochery store almost every night after work to pick up what I needed [ok, ok, me too I was sick of it too]. So I made a meal plan for 2 weeks, and we did all of our shopping this weekend. An hour long trip to Sam's Club and another hour long trip to Albertson's. I hate grochery shopping. Luckily Isaac decided to have fun this time around and no poopy diapers, I can't even explain to you how embarassing it is to have your infant son strapped to you and him grunting and turning bright red in a crowded grochery store then the smell hits you and every one around you.... Yeah ... wonderful. But not this time, two grochery stores, two different days, both in there a long time, and he was good!
I enjoyed the enormous storm we had Saturday afternoon, I had just put Isaac down for his nap and was waiting for Christopher to get home and BAM its super windy! There's dust every where, kids are screaming [they always scream tho lol], so I step outside to get a face full of flying dirt, rock and smoke [some poor guy was TRYING to BBQ when the wind started blowing], the temperature dropped I swear like 20 degrees. I go inside to turn the AC off - no point in wasting money on electricity when its cooler outside then it is inside! Powers out... "Hmmm" I say to myself "I didn't realize the wind was that bad" KABOOM! Thunder, the power turns back on in a raging surge... at first I was like okay, nothing new and go about my business turning the AC off and opening up some windows to let some fresh air in and the power goes out again and within seconds its back on in a raging surge again. Since between me and Christopher there's 5 computers in this house I decide its better to unplug them all, turn off anything that I could before a fuse decided to explode and kill one of them. In the mean time, I might add, Isaac is still out cold in his swing. I grab my cell phone, call my Mom [who lives about 8 miles away] ask her if she's getting this obviously terrible storm. At that point she was getting a little. SO I hang up call Christopher [who was in Ridgecrest] warned him that the weather was nasty and to be careful on the way home. By that time, the wind was full force and the power had gone out about 5 or 6 times. I step outside again to watch the lightning and thunder get closer and BAM! Rain, lots and lots of rain just pouring down, eventually I had to retreat back into the house, to sit by the window with Felix [who wanted to go out and play in the rain] and watch as an hour of nonstop downpour continues. By the time the rain stopped everything was flooded! It was insane, crazy, out of control... BUT I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT... and yes Isaac slept thru all of it.
The rest of my weekend was slow and quiet [well as quiet as you can get with having a 4 month old boy lol].
Now it is time, to clean house.. The wonderful joys of being a Stay At Home Mom, you still have work to do. :) More then what you would be expected to do at a real job, hehe... maybe... sometimes. Depends on how lazy I am I guess. Have a good day!

No comments: