Thursday, September 6, 2007

This is going to be a long week >.< Wednesday, September 5th, 2007

Cool site of the day - http://www.fark.com/ You can get some really dumb, idiotic and funny news stories from this site. Christopher showed it to me a while ago, and I love reading some of the stories on there.

News comment of the day - http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20607839/
Rest in peace one of the famous tenors died this morning, its a shame .... he had a beautiful voice.

Quote of the day -
'Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired'
by Jules Renard

So, my story conitinues! Midnight approaches and of course Isaac is wide awake and is playing in his walker while I sit next to him half asleep talking to a friend on AIM, hes having a blast and as cute as he is, I was hoping to see him asleep in his bassinett at this time. So I grab something small to snack on [pretty much in hopes to wake me up a little because it was going to be a long night], we roll on the floor for a bit have some fun he laughs and giggles and has a good ole time, then BAM cry cry cry. I looked at the time and it was 1AM, at that point it had been 3 hours since he last ate so I make a bottle change his diaper turn off ALL the lights and settle down in the recliner in hopes that this feeding will get him into a deep sleep so he can sleep all night. Well hes nods off like normal as he's eating and when he's done I try to burp him.. Eh, no good he's out cold. YES! BED TIME! So I put him in his swing set the nature sounds and crawl into bed. Well, guess what, I'm wide awake. I couldn't believe it. I shouldn't have eaten that darn snack. So I toss and turn, play with my cell phone, anything I can to make my eye lids heavy so I can sleep, so FINALLY I start nodding off CRY... CRY!!! CRY!! There's Isaac again, pissed off awake and you betcha HUNGRY! With a sigh I heave myself out of bed, slumped over I head to the kitchen to make Isaac's bottle. I grab him from his swing, whoa.... he's SOAKED. Good ole diaper leaked and he had peed all over himself. No wonder he was awake and pissed off. I would be too. So another trip to his bedroom to change him out of his PJs and a clean diaper. At this point I don't even bother fighting him into another set of PJs so I slip on a onsie and some socks and head back out to the recliner. By this time its around 3:15AM, I'm irritated and tired. So I keep all the lights out, wrap both of us in the blanket and feed Isaac, once the bottle is empty he is wide awake and you bet play again. Oh no, not this time. I was not standing for that, he needed sleep and so did I or both of us were going to be grouchy the next day. So I fight with him for a few minutes to get the pacifyer in his mouth then Christopher wakes me up, 'Jen you going to go back to bed?' 'Oh my gosh he woke me up' thinking that it had been about 10 minutes since I fell asleep, so I look at the clock, it's almost 4:30AM.... I had been asleep with Isaac in my arms for about an hour... wait... why wasn't Christopher heading off to work yet? He's standing there slumped over mumbling something about his back hurting like hell and that he called his Dad to let him know he wasn't going to work. Great he wasn't over reacting, I felt bad at that point for even thinking it... So I get Isaac into his swing and make Christopher get into the shower and get some hot water on his back and then make him go back to bed.... 2 hours later, yes Isaac is up again wanting to be fed. At least this time he goes back to sleep right away. 7:30 rolls around and I realized if Christopher's back hurts that bad I should probably take him in to Urgent Care so I wake him up get him to shower I call my Mom and shower myself. Off to Urgent Care where we spend way too much time waiting. He gets xrays done they mention to him that it seems that two of his vertibrae are too close together but they wanted to talk to someone else about it blah blah blah, doctor bs of course. So they let Christopher go with some anti inflamatory and a note saying he has to take a few days off of work. Ouch. That's gonna hurt when we have bills to pay. So we get home and I have to leave to go clean up Katie's parent's house. When I get back yes, more cleaning time. Such a stress reliever.. NOT! Christopher is still in a lot of pain, and even though he tries to help out he can't really do too much. We spend the rest of the afternoon and evening chatting and then here it comes.... his Mother calls. Don't get me wrong, I like his Mom. She's a very nice woman and she cares about us, but when she had mentioned OVER and OVER and OVER that she wasn't going to plan anything for her birthday and that there was no dinner planned she calls and says hey 6PM IHOP for dinner for my birthday. We weren't planning on getting her a birthday present until the weekend [we had NO IDEA what to get her any ways]. So we meet up at IHOP and she keeps talking about feeding Isaac a piece of a pancake.. Excuse me, how old is he? Yeah 4 months old darn it, you don't give him pancakes. So I ASSUMED she forgot about it. Yeah well, I was totally wrong. As soon as her food gets there she's ripping a piece of her pancake off and putting it in Isaac's mouth! I told her to take it out and she looked at ME like I was crazy. Man.... Remember, I do like this woman... I just don't understand why she thought it was okay to give a 4 month old a piece of a pancake. Then later on while she was talking to her mother [I like her a lot too] and states that she could probably convince me to take Isaac for the weekend and drive him all the way to Arizona for a weekend. I DON'T THINK SO! Oy, just one thing after another. The rest of the night went okay. We get home, Isaac's in bed and we sit around chat for a while, play some video games then go to bed. But with Christopher out of work, probably for the rest of the week, and Isaac in the very strange mood. It's going to be a long week.
I finally got all my paperwork done for the online ITT thing, what a pain. Took me long enough. But I start school on Monday and I don't have to go any where! It's amazing!!

No comments: