Wednesday, September 5, 2007

STRESS - Tuesday September 4th, 2007

Site of the day: http://www.tv-links.co.uk/ It has a trillion different TV shows, anime, movies, etc etc. Pretty cool.

News comment of the day:
UPDATE - So Hurricane Felix that I talked about yesterday.... BYE BYE :)
http://www.abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=3560167
This guy commits murder, then writes a book about it. How insanely stupid is that? They convict him for 25 years in prison. I think they are going way too easy on this guy, I understand there's no actual evidence other then the book that he committed the murder, but it sure sounds like he did it.

Quote of the day:
'The important thing is to not stop questioning' Albert Eintstien

So Tuesday started out pretty well, I got to sleep in, chat on the phone with my Mom [it was her birthday], I got to play with Isaac and he took his normal naps one in the late morning and one in the afternoon, so I was able to get some house cleaning done, e-mails checked, etc, etc. It was turning out to be a wonderful day. Christopher comes home from work we sit and chat, he plays with Isaac while I cook dinner.... Speghetti, something good and simple. Well, Isaac was getting upset so we put him in his high chair so that he can sit and watch me cook and for a while he was amused. Christopher was over on the couch playing Guitar Hero and Isaac was getting upset again so trying to be cute Christopher gets up while playing the game and starts dancing around getting Isaac to laugh, then BAM there goes his back. He bends over and said 'oh shoot I just pulled a muscle in my back' . I love you Christopher but at first I thought he was over reacting. Well the night was eh, we watched 1408 - I hated it. Got Isaac to bed, then Christopher told me that his back was starting to hurt pretty bad. So he goes to bed, and Isaac wakes up. Rarity there. It's 11PM by then and he WAKES UP! I wanted to go to bed, guess not! So I fed him and played with him, and that takes me to midnight.... read the next blog to finish my story <3

No comments: